From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:25:58 -0800
There is one here among us - one who shall not be named (Wolfy), who
in the past has repeatedly teased me about being an Elf.  I have never
bothered to deny this allegation because anyone who looks at me can
plainly see that my ears do not have points!  Elves are tall, slender
and elegant - I am short, round and froppy!  There was one time in
Atlanta where the one who shall not be named, (Wolfy) claims to have
seen pointy ears, but I am sure that was just a case of bad lighting.

I am no Elf.  Elves are crafty creatures with a power to see the future.
I see nothing - I know nothing!  But if I were an elf, perhaps I would be
seeing the future for the one who shall not be named (Wolfy).  Perhaps I
would be seeing an Arch with people yelling to the one who shall not be
named (Wolfy).  What could they possibly be yelling?

Could they be yelling to the nameless one (Wolfy) to "Meet them in St
Louis?"  Could it be that one of the special folk from the FML has
arranged for the one who shall not be named (Wolfy) to actually be Met
in St Louis????

It doesn't take an elf to know there are many, many special people on the
FML.  And it doesn't take an elf to know that one of these very special
people is making is possible for the one who shall not be named (WOLFY),
to be able to attend the 2005 International Ferret Symposium in St Louis!

So y'all.....please take a minute out of your busy day to send a message
to that old nameless one - Wolfy at: <[log in to unmask]> and tell her you
can't wait to Meet her in St Louis!!!

Judy 'The Elf Queen' Cooke