From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:09:31 -0500
I have some great news to share!  The four kids we were worried about not
making it are doing MUCH better!  One even bit me :)

A Toronto news station came to the shelter last night and you can view
the story here
http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20041214-002/page.asp
WARNING, some images are GRAPHIC!!!!!  [1:45]

I need tot thank all the people who have donated to SOS for these kids
and all of you who have donated through PayPal and CanadaHelps.org I want
to thanks the folks at SOS for choosing our shelter to be the recipients
of the card exchange.

Judith e-mailed me letting me know for our American friends, donating
directly to SOS for our shelter, you can get an American tax receipt.
Here is the information she sent to me.

"Tell people they can give to SOS so they can get a U.S.  tax deduction,
and we will send the money to you.  They just need to indicate on the
memo line of a check made out to Support Our Shelters that the money is
for you, or put it in the subject line or notes of a donation through
PayPal.  All the info you need is below."

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
      100 Walsh Road
      Lansdowne, PA 19050
      610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
<http://www.SupportOurShelters.org>

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>