From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:03:22 -0800
I was wondering if any one would be interested in a ferret toy exchange.
My grand ferret Coco gets bored of his toys after a short while.  Yes
some are to the point of having to be placed in the trash with dignity,
but many are still like new.  Every Friday I come home with a new bag of
toys for him to play with, if any of you find yourself in this same spot
would you like to instead of buying more toys exchange with others.

Toys would need to be in good condition and cleaned with disinfected
before shipping them to the next kid.  We could list the toys we have and
the kind our ferrets like best then if one of us has the right one we can
send it on to the ferret that would get the best use out of it.

If you would be interested in the toy exchange and would like to send me
a list of what you want to put on the exchange list and also a list of
what your ferret likes best to play with and we will see if we can get
this a go.  Each week I will post a list of toys looking for the right
ferret and a list of ferrets looking for the right toy a long with the
e-mail addy of who is who.

Sandy