From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:33:10 -0800
Today was interesting because something came across the bridge that
caught everyone's attention.

Very slowly many angels crept towards the bridge with whiskers a
wigglin'.  Mouths agape, halos tilted, eyes squinted ... we all stared.
All of the sudden, one of the kits yelled, "It's a cloud, it's a snowman,
it's the marshmellow puff man"!  I finally said, "Nooooooo, it's GHOST".
They all dooked, and quickly began to disperse back to their activities.

Ghost waddled up to me with a big silly grin.  I said, "Hi ya buddy ...
been waiting a long time for you".  He nodded, and said that he was glad
that it was indeed a long wait.  I tell ya, he is one content guy.

I looked down at his middle and offered to take him to ladder world but
he turned a nose up to that one, as well as shoots and ladders, tube
races, baseball and everything else it seemed like.

I told him I was surprised at his plus side as most ferrets choose to be
different up here than they were on earth in some respect.  He told me
not him.  He said he was happy with who he was and ith his life so he
didn't want to change a thing.  'Nuff said.  Then he put his nose to the
air and sniffed about.  He told me that his dad told him all about the
snackies up here.  So I said, "Let's go then".  But he just stood there
with that big silly grin on his face.  I rolled my eyes, and asked
someone to go get a forklift.

When it arrived, he climbed up on that thing.  When it backed up, a loud,
"beep .... beep .... beep" reverberated through the clouds.  Then we were
finally off.  Off to ferretone fountain, foamy fry forest, the giant soup
saucer, the raison bar, and of course to the no-no treat place.  When he
was finished sampling everything, he just flat-ferreted right in front of
me and looked contently into my eyes.  And there he stayed, the big goof.
I imagine he that he made his way off to sleep sack valley for his
afternoon nap, to dream of his daddy on earth.

Sandee with Ghost