From:
Emily Topp Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:56:51 +0100
Our Roxie has learned a new trick that backfires on her.  We have one of
those laundry systems with three bags on a rack to separate colors and
it's behind an upholstered chair in our bedroom.  She figured out that
if she climbs up the chair, she can jump into the laundry bags and steal
socks!  The problem that she cannot solve is that when a bag is empty,
she can't get out, hee hee.  So she sits in the bottom and scratches a
little while until I notice and take her out.  Then she does it all
over again.  Ferrets are very obsessive and smart little creatures, but
sometimes the "obsessive" and "smart" parts are at odds!  After about 3
times in a row, the "smart" part takes over and she gives up.

Emily