From:
Elayne Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:22:26 -0800
The Cascade Ferret Network has a couple more items up for auction on
ebay. Proceeds from the auction will help ferrets in the network.

One is a CFN T-shirt with the slogan "ferrets for me...ferrets for life"
on the front and art work from Tony Petrarca's block print with the same
slogan on the back.  Once the stock we have left (less than 10) is sold,
we won't be printing any more.  For sizes we have mostly XL and XXL, with
a couple of Mediums.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4349224492

We are also selling a children's book featuring a ferret character.  The
book tells the story of a curious cat, Mac, and his helpful ferret buddy,
Dusty, who set out to conduct a great scientific experiment to find out
if cats always land right side up and if buttered toast always lands
buttered side down.  The story is illustrated with wonderful photographs
and computer generated images of Mac and Dusty who both happen to be pets
of the author and photographer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7946561903

Elayne Barclay
Network Coordinator