From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:50:06 -0700
Mommy said I could take a few minutes to rite ta ya all.  She been buzi
with these new kids here at Ferret Corner Shelter.  We gotz 30 new kids
on top of all of us 12 that already here.

I told mommy that I would ebay my crown off.  Mommy got me this cute
crown and I even have a pink robe to go with it.  Mommy said I must of
tried to eat ta robe cause some things missing on it.

She gonna let me ebay it off.  so you just keep looking cause I gonna
have it up me hopes tomorrow.

Mommy needs money.  She is searching vets right now to find out who
cheaper for shots.  But daddy taking Anni in tomorrow for tests cause
he thinks she gotz a blockage.  3 others are sick mommy said something
about helicobacter.  mommy no like that.  We have meds here for that.
But Jojo no eating..  So mommy "helping".

Us kids aren't too happy about this ruckis either!  Daddy been at home
all day rotating us kids.  He got house devided in ta 4 sections for
groups.  And he still cleaning and moving stuff.  15 shifts.

Ok.  well mommy said I gotz ta get off.  You just keep a look out for the
ebay message.

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz