From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:41:27 +0000
Rather than do a survey in a controlled atmosphere I thought I would ask
for help from ferret owners who keep ferrets in the real world

Although food is nothing to do with this survey, it is always interesting
to hear about what owners feed their ferrets.

Can anyone who is interested in taking part, keep a check on any
illnesses that their ferrets have from the 1st March 05 for one year,
I would like a report every three months.

What is your location.

How many ferrets do you own.

How many jills are intact

How many hobs are intact

How many spayed jills do you own

How many neutered hobs do you own

How many vestomised hobs do you have.

If you have both intact and altered ferrets have you noticed any health
difference between them.

Thanks for your help