From:
"Calahan, Kathryn M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:54:06 -0500
Hello Everyone.
This is my first time posting.  A few weeks ago I adopted Spaz, a 7+
(true age unknown) DEW girl who had a very crooked tail from being
slammed in a door.  She was just the cuddliest girl and still active
for her age.  She even cuddled and kissed my two boy ferrets who quickly
accepted her.  Spaz passed away peacefully in her sleep after only
spending one week with me.  She never showed any signs of sickness and
before she went to bed that night she war danced all over, cuddled with
me and gave me lots of kisses.  I was devasted to have lost her so soon
and just before Christmas.  She is the first ferret I have had pass on.

Sandee please welcome Spaz to the bridge so she can make some friends
and have lots of fun.  Tell her her mommy loves her so much and had hoped
she would have at least a whole year to shower her with love and spoil
her rotten.  And that the boys missed her too and looked all over their
cage and the play room for her.  Finally, please restore Spaz's tail that
someone carelessly broke and left without any medical care to mend itself
crooked.  She was my special girl.

See a picture of Spaz here:
http://img41.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img41&image=spaz7rs.jpg

I would also like to anounce that I have adopted another "older" ferret
despite the sad expirience of losing my Spazzle Dazzle so soon.  I have
brought home a fluffy dark sable girl who is 4-5 years of age and a bit
timid around other ferrets as she was always a single and was picked on
at the shelter.  She is a sweet cuddlebutt and since my boys are so laid
back and friendly (would NEVER pick on her) she is already warming up to
them and seems excited to have friends of her own kind that will play,
snuggle, and kiss her instead of pick on her.  She did not have a name
so I am going to have to come up with one.

See a picture of my new girl here:
http://img41.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img41&image=snugglegirl0pg.jpg

See a picture of Charlie (Black roan mitt 3 yr) and Andy (Champagn 1.5
yr) here:
http://img41.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img41&image=theboys6wl.png

Kathryn with Charlie, Andy, and the new girl.....missing Spaz