Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:50:49 -0800
Here's wishing everyone out there in fuzzy land a joyous and memorable
New Year.  And my sincerest condolences to those whose furkids are at the
Rainbow Bridge instead of with their hoomans this Christmas.  I hope you
can find comfort in knowing that your precious little ones are happy and
healthy with their new families and friends bu are never far from your
hearts :-)

Quick question . . . . not sure if this is food related (as I've recently
begun giving my Phoebe the canned A/D food in her gravy) but here's a
funny thing - Lately I've noticed, more than normal, that my Phoebe's
breath STINKS like CRAP - I mean it REALLY stinks and even though I just
love getting her slobbery wet kisses, I have to sometimes hold my breath
b/c her mouth and tongue just stink!  LOL!  Sometimes she catches me off
guard by yawning when we're cuddling,too, and then I get this whiff of...

I did an FML archive search and read some possibilities but not sure if
any of the things I've read fit Phoebe.  She recently saw her doctor, who
didn't find anything totally abnormal in her or with her teeth.  Phoebe
had adrenal surgery back in Sept. and is now on .04 mL of Predisolone
twice a day.  She also gets a 1/4 tablet of Pepcid A/C once a day because
of her teeth grinding (can't quite pinpoint the cause of that yet).

Phoebe doesn't appear to be sick really (in fact she's up to 1 lb. 13 oz
and that's UP 9 oz. in just about the past month, and she' doesn't
appear to have any intestinal blockages as several of the FML posts
indicate as a cause of the bad breath.  Phoebe's 'pudding poops' are,
I believe, the result of the steady gravy diet she's on (only natural
that what goes in liquid comes out liquid), and I don't think she has
tooth problem.

Anyone else have furkids with BAD BREATH?  Anything they can eat to take
away the horrible smell?  Any ideas about what might cause it?

Jen and the 3 Amigos (Sasha, Snowball, and Phoebe)