From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:15:10 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled vinyl flyers...

The kids have a new trick...they run through the living room at full
speed, taking full advantage of the grip that carpeting offers to tiny
little toenails, then hit the kitching at high speed, sliding almost
clear across the kitching floor!  They get so excited by this, that
they find it hard to get a grip on the vinyl flooring, trying to get
back to carpet and do it all over again! :)

Well, I can finally say, with absolute certainty, that I've found a
product (yes, its expensive) that totally eliminates the odor of
ferrets, even if you have a large number of them!

A local company let me try out their product for a week.  During that
time, there were absolutely NO FERRET ODORS, not from the ferrets, not
from their bedding, not even from their litter boxes!

As a side benefit, it also seemed to eliminate the occasional
cough/sneeze that all ferrets seem to have from time to time.  Eleven
ferrets and not a single cough/sneeze during the entire trial.

Another interesting feature, was that the odor elimination wasn't just
limited to ferret smells.  I use a "warm oil" air freshener product that
keeps my house smelling nice.  It even eliminated *those* fragrances!

As I said, though, it is very expensive.  The unit I tested costs $699
(plus shipping, I imagine).  I don't have any stock in the company and
don't think I would get any "finders fee" if anyone were to purchase one
of these units.

However, having read many posts about people looking for something that
eliminates ferret odors, I've finally found something that works and
felt that it would be irresponsible if I didn't mention it.

If anyone is interested, drop me an E-Mail and I'll give you all the
details of the testing and how to contact the person selling this
product.

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]