From:
Willy Joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:37:52 +0100
in answer to
>From:    Jennie Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: My ferrets continue to go to the bathroom in places where it's
>         a no-no!

It my ferrets poop on a place that is not correct, i put some...(how do
you call it) in french they call it vinaigre, in germany they call it
essig., we in Holland call it azijn, the stuff that goes on the salad
as a dressing together with the oil.

I t s natural stiff, men can eat is, it does not make stains and smells
bad for our critters.  I have used an old spray bottle and whenerver
they go playing there i spray it on the place they made their previous
mistake.  They go there, smell it, and do not use the spot again.  It s
also good against the odor of tobacco.  You know what i mean???  The
stuff is cheap too.

Greetings, Joos from the Netherlands