From:
Willy Joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:04:23 +0100
In answer to the chicken gravy story
>From:    Jen B <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Subject: Anyone else besides me ever eaten ferret chicken gravy?  LOL!

Well, it s not that i am a ferret, but i tasted all things i ve fed to my
ferrets.  Not that i liked it, but my idea is: if it s good for ferrets,
it s good enough for me.  But their taste must be very different of mine,
because most of the stuff was bad, i thought.

It s not ferret approved, my next experience, but to make you feel better
In Holland we have a stuff called "hagelslag" to put on your bread.  It s
made of very tiny pieces of choclate.  the size of an ant.  My man made
his lunch on the table and when i walked in i thought: you dirty man:
clean up your crums before the ferrets can get a grip of it.  I think
choclate isn t really good for them.  I took my finger, licked it and
stashed on the crums and licked my finger clean.  But what i tasted then:
no choclate: there were ANTS all over the table and i just eated them!!!
yukyukyuk.  you should know: i ve very bad eyes.  But i was assured there
were no things lyin around on the table that were dangerous for my
ferrets, luckily.  And my man: he ate bread with beef on it.  And my
ferrets did get a bite of that too as a treat!

Grreetings, Joos from the Netherlands