From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:51:49 -0500
Vanessa of FACT asked me to post about a rescue they are going to be
involved in of 25 ferrets.  The owner has been hospitalized and may not
recover.  The daughter is trying to care for the ferrets.  All have been
spayed/neutered and up to date on shots.  They are located in
Southington.  We are looking for people willing to adopt or shelters
willing to take any in.  Also experienced people to help clean and
inventory the animals.  The FACT contact number is 860-247-1275.

Moxie. Nexus, and Smudge