From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:19:36 -0700
You can send this email thingi ta oder groups too..

It's Pepper.  You know... Princess Pepper of the Royal Princesses.

I promoting that SOS ADV Raffle.  Have you seen all the cool prizes?  If
ya hadn't ya shood go lookies
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Last year you all helped raise $1,100 !!!!!!!!!!  Can you beat it this
year?  How about buying $5.00 worth of tickets.  or $10.00..  or even
$20.00 You can even buy $5 this week.  and then $5.00 next week and so
on... peaze

Me made. ok, with mommies help, me made a picture story page.. maybe
pictures will help you buy rafflie tickets.

<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5674411&uid=421224>

So come on.. http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/  U get more chances if
you buy more!

There are 12 different prize packages ta choose from!  That'z right, you
get to pick where you want your chance ta go!

Now, another cool thingie is that the money raised goes to them ADV+
shelters.  I know all shelters need monies but they really need um.  the
kids there are just as special as us..maybe even more special cause they
got the ADV thingie.  ADV no good.  It hurts us babies and da shelters
that help them are just so special.

So go buy some tickets.  If you already bought some... well buy some
more!  If you don't want anything in there (ya right, like that would
happen) then ya can give it go me...... I mean ummm hee hee.  You could
give to a shelter on any of the giving trees.  Plus, da money raised all
goes to da ADV Shelters!

**************More tickets more chances!*******************

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Raffle ends Dec 10th

But snail mail (dhat funny, a snail delivering mail) must be mailed by
Dec 4th) and paypal done by Dec 8th.

Luvz and hugz,
Princess Pepper