From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:58:32 -0600
Ok, I am getting really frustrated with this poop.  I got, and faxed, all
the info that several of you wonderful people sent to me, to my vet.  She
called me this morning and told me that she would have to order it from
LSU and it will cost $35 to ship, plus $48 per dose.  Add to that the
office fees to give him the shots and we're over $200.  for 4 doses.
This is the monthly shot, she didn't read the part about the Depot shots.
She won't even bother with the Melatonin because the people at the
university told her it was useless.  So, needless to say, I'm looking for
another vet in the Pensacola area.

Oh, and even after reading all the info I sent her (about 8-10 pages) she
still didn't realize that it had to be kept frozen until ready for use.
I am just so very frustrated with the entire mess.  And poor little Kiki
is loosing hair by the handful.

Thanks again for all your help and I'm going to keep looking for another
vet.

Shelley