From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:34:40 EDT
Since the passing of my little girl, Fenway, a few days ago, I have
been cleaning out some stuff.  I have some medications that may be of
interest to somebody, especially a shelter in need.  My other two fuzzies
do not need any of them, so I am willing to ship them out.  I prefer to
ship them all to one place.

I have the following: Digoxin, Enulose, Enalapril, Lasix, Amocillin,
Panacur Susp., Torb/Val Syrup and Predlisinone.  If interested please
email me.

Leeanne