From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:04:02 EDT
It is with sad hearts but we wanted you all to know that Fenway crossed
the Rainbow Bridge this morning.  She was doing so well and then last
evening she crashed.  We rushed her to our vet but there was really
nothing that could be done.  Her little heart and her fragile body could
just not fight anymore.  Leeanne stayed up with her all last night and
Fenway passed in her sleep, in Leeanne's arms covered with her favorite
blankie and with her "duckie".  She was not in pain.  We will miss her
tremendously and we are glad that most of you got to meet her.

Rest your body our precious girl, we will meet again someday.

Fenway
6/23/96-9/23/04

Thanks to all for your comfort.
Lynn and Leeanne