From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:20:15 -0700
Several of the Card-Exchangers have expressed interest in helping the
victims of the Florida Hurricane.  I've been trying to think of a way to
do this without actually having to send cards as we are very close to
calling for sign-ups for the Halloween Exchange.

So, we have decided to do a Recipe Exchange instead of a card exchange!
And the really fun part is....it can be a recipe for goodies to be eaten
by either ferret or hooman!!

So....if you like to cook and would like to get some new recipes while
helping the Florida Hurricane Victims, please let me know!  I will take
sign-ups for this for the next week and then we can get this started!
You can sign up by sending an e-mail to me at: <[log in to unmask]>.

Also, I need to update the Labor Day Card Exchange.  An additional $80.00
has been collected for Juliana and the Ferrets Business of Georgia for
the Morehouse ferrets.  Thanks to Judy Gabel, Carol Owens, Vickey Bishop,
Sue Winter, Linda Zerillo, Anna Walker and Teresa Knezek.  Thanks, guys!
I know Juliana really appreciates this!!

So...if you want to join in the Recipe Exchange or go ahead and sign up
for the Halloween Exchange, Please let me know!!  A donation is NOT
required to join the recipe exchange, but even just a dollar would be
greatly appreciated!

THANKS!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters