From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:39:08 -0500
I have listed a ton of Piddle Pads (32 packs to be exact).  They are
great for in crates or even ferret cages, especially for the older or
sick ferrets.  They are 28"x30".  Each pack is $2.50+Shipping.  The
proceeds from the sales benefit my TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
(which is close to $1000.00 and we have 5 more surgeries to go).  So if
you are looking for piddle pads or use them, here is a great deal.  They
retail for over $6.50/pack.  They are new, unopened packages.

Thanks for looking:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4356304707

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm