From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:34:33 -0500
Check out our wonderful new selection of Gift Tags and Magnets (Still
adding new styles so check back this weekend for more!).  These all can
still be ordered before Christmas.  Any of the styles can be modified to
make Magnets, Address Labels or Gift Tags.  You just let us know what you
want, and we will design them.  The magnets are printed on High Quality
Photo Grade Magnet paper.  They make wonderful stocking stuffers or gifts
for that special shelter mother in your life.  Our address labels also
make a unique gift and can be dropped shipped to any location!

Have A Great Holiday and Again Thanks for all your support in 2004!
Our bills are just about paid off, which is more then I could have asked!
You all own a piece of each and every ferret's heart who came or is still
in the TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Shelter!

Marguerite Rauenzahn
(TinyPrints Shelter Mom)

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064