From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] 0504 2034 73 60_Ferret Fandango 2005: PFCS Sponsored Title Class Ferret [log in to unmask], 3 Apr 2005 15:29:13 -0400410_- (This message is being cross-posted; sincere apologies to those who see
this more than once... and we appreciate you forwarding this to other
individuals and lists we may not have included!)

ANNOUNCING FERRET FAN>please forgive me for being unable to write offline to the person who
was concerned.

I received word from one of the Florida shelters that Tara had sent $200,
or more. The number $200 sticks in my head, as it was so much money. So
Tara did send a Florida shelter money. [...]40_13Jan200522:07:[log in to unmask] 0501 9937 15 29_Re: Tara report as of Mid-Dec12_Bill & [log in to unmask], 13 Jan 2005 00:26:29 -0700326_- Hey.

I'm sure others have more up to date info than I do, but Tara told me
that shortly after the PACNW Ferret show in November she got a really
bad staph infection in her knee. She also has been having health issues
with diabetes and the same knee. If anyone else knows something more,
please post. [...]43_13Jan200500:26:[log in to unmask] 0501 9953 16 25_Florida Raffle dispersion11_Rose [log in to unmask], 13 Jan 2005 08:01:09 -0500461_- Hello, As far as i know Tara has been away dealing with her own medical
differculties and is one of the most loved and trusted persons on any
list. I also bought many, many tickets and have contacted Glen at the
Florida raffle site a couple times with the # that we won and provided
our mailing address. We have received our winnings and understand the
donation was split up between the shelters in Florida that were in
desperate need. [...]40_13Jan200508:01:[log in to unmask] 0501 9970 35 49_FERRET SIGHTING - The Wall Street Journal [log in to unmask], 13 Jan 2005 15:24:30 -0500570_- Marketplace p.B1
Cubicle Culture by Kris Maher
For Some Co-Workers, Bringing Fido to Office Has Become Pet Peeve

Excerpt:
While owners attest to the calming influence of pets, many also admit
that having a pet around simply makes it more fun to go to work. In the
five months that John Angerson, owner of DigiSquid Studios, a Web design
company in Avoca, PA, has brought his ferrets Bear and Pepper to his
storefront office, he has lost track of mouse pads, keys, a checkbook,
bottlecaps and money - all carried off by the ferrets. [...]46_13Jan200515:24:[log in to unmask] 0501 10006 57 63_Re: any students or experts of parasitology or entolomogy here?13_Rebecca [log in to unmask], 13 Jan 2005 13:34:40 EST464_- Wolfy: "Oh God." ::scratch scratch scratch::

Oracle: "Wolfy, what are you doing?! What's wrong with you?"

W: "Geez ... they're ... they're ... all OVER!" ::flick flick flick
flick:: "Oh good God, what has Sukie done?" ::itch itch itch::

O: "I don't see anything. What? I don't get it, what IS your problem?"

W: "Look damnit!!!" ::motioning to the computer moniter:: [...]37_13Jan200513:34:[log in to unmask] 0501 10064 91 56_Remembering Mucnhkin and many others as a New Year begns27_alicia ferretlady [log in to unmask], 13 Jan 2005 11:37:33 -0800625_- "Munchkin's Story" "Munchkin FerretWise

"Munchkin" as she would later be lovingly called arrived at Ferret Wise
on January 18, 1995. The phone rang early that morning, and I recognized
the voice of the Fish & Wildlife contact, "can you pick up a ferret we
are holding?, she was turned in yesterday after being found in the
morning on the steps of a hardware store in Leominster, MA" he said.
She's a wild one but I hate to think of the other option, this is a
pretty l
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:20:44 -0500
Hello Ferret Family,

These ferrets sure are an ungrateful lot.  They don't give me any time
to do anything else but attend to their every need.  They know I have
all these thank-you cards to write, & they just keep eating & drinking,
pooping, messing on the floor, leaving their toys around, needing meds &
special feedings.  They never help pick up, or do the laundry, or even
answer their own phone calls.  You would think that they could take a
minute from their precious play time to fill a dish or a water bottle,
noooooooo.  It's more fun to pelt their cage, the floor, & me on
occasion, w/the contents of their food dish.  Do they care that every
time they climb up to the top of 3 stacked cages that I have to drop
everything to rescue them?  Of course not, clear heads they are.  They
just do it again.  There's so much more, but why complain.  It wastes
energy that I don't have to spare & solves nothing.  <sigh>

So I can say in all sincerity that IT'S THE FERRETS' FAULT that I haven't
sent out Thank Yous to all the thoughtful & generous Santas.  While they
enjoy their new bedding, treats, toys, & have all their needs met - they
should have gotten coal.  OH NO, what a mess that would be!

Dear Santas, please know that I'M very grateful for the kindness you sent
our way.

Juliana Quadrozzi
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
www.ferretbusiness.petfinder.com
770-984-1417  7:00pm-10:30pm

P.S.  I hope it's OK if I get them out before 12/24/05???