Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:49:31 -0500
cross post by request

 From: <Benita> bgbooker@a...
 Date: Wed Mar 2, 2005 4:10 pm
 Subject: Ladies and Gentlemen

An Angel has just crossed the Rainbow Bridge..  It took her a moment to
get there because mommie had to pack her favorite Iams Puppy Biscuits.
Never leave home w/o them.  On Monday, Sashay went to the Bridge to be
reunited w/ Percy her soul mate.  Sashay was an older girl who was pretty
mellow except for when she demanded did I say demanded a puppy biscuit.
If you knew like I did you got the biscuit and then continued w/ what
you wanted to do.  Otherwise, yours nerves would be racked.  Her other
favorite was white socks another must.

Sashay leaves behind her mommie, auntie Juliana, grandmother Syliva, and
cousin Ce-Ce.

We all love ya, Sashay.  Have a safe trip... Mommie's big girl...