Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:50:07 -0800
Merry Christmas, Bill!  Thank you for the gift of the FML, regardless of
sickness, lack of sleep, poor weather, or even romantic interludes.  Your
generosity is only matched by your modesty.  You have been a blessing for
the last year (and more).

Merry Christmas, FML!  Thank you for your questions, comments, stories,
condolences, sympathy, and love of ferrets.  I wouldn't work as hard as
I do for anyone else.  Like a true family, there are squabbles and hurt
feelings, but the unity for helping a tiny, misunderstood, often helpless
domesticated pet is a shining light to the rest of the world.

Merry Christmas, my European Friends!  Your efforts are not as noticed
as those done here in the North America, but I have seen with my own
eyes that your love of ferrets, dedication to helping them, and desire
to make life better for them equals my own.  Thank you for the gift of
inspiration.

Merry Christmas, my special North American friends!  You have let me into
your homes, fed me, taken care of me, put up with my constant talking,
forgiven my late arrivals and early departures, let me play with your
ferrets, let me tease your children, let me tell bad puns and worse
jokes, and generally allowed me the freedom to act like a ferret.  I
thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Merry Christmas one and all!  And if you celebrate other holidays during
this time of year, please accept these culturally identifiable sentiments
to apply to you as well.  For whatever belief system you have, have a fun
and happy holiday season.

Bob C  [log in to unmask]