From:
Jessica Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 07:26:01 -0500
Dear FML Folks;
I just wanted to say a big "Thank you!" to Muldoone for all the hard work
he put into making the list of all the Bridge babies from the FML Bless
your ferrety little heart for taking on such an enormous task!  I was
touched & thrilled to see the names of some of my own lost little weezies
on that list, and it was so very nice of you to help me remember them
during this Christmas season.

An additional, giant "THANK YOU" goes out to the shelter operators,
volunteers, rescue workers, and their supporters that make things right
for all the little wronged souls that wander this earth.  The human race
would be the worse for your absence.  I am hopeful that 2005 brings me
the opportunity to do more for you than I was able to this year (2004 has
not exactly been a banner year for me - SO thankful it's almost over).
Please keep up the excellent work.

And a "BIG" thank you to BIG, for being the glue that binds the ferret
community together.  Because of your devotion to the FML, I have been
entertained, annoyed, informed, horrified, helped, angered, comforted,
and overall, blessed with each morning's delivery of the FML.  The past
three-plus years have been a blast; here's to many more.

Hope everyone's holidays were/will be merry & bright this year...blessed
be, FML people!

Jessica M.