From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:43:21 -0600
I know everyone is busy but I've got a request.  Please, as soon as
one of your shelter's little one's has a santa, be sure to email the
webmaster so a stocking can be put up.  It's disheartening to see so many
little ones without Santa's and others may choose a ferret that already
has a santa when there others need one.  I know we are all busy at this
time of year with extra activities and tasks but it's so very important
to reply as quickly as possible to those wanting to be santas and to the
webmaster when a little one has a santa.

And for those who are going to be Santa's, don't forget that it takes
extra time for shipping at this time of year.  Send your gifts early to
make sure they arrive on time!

Each day I go through the pages, starting on page one hoping that more
and more will find santas.

There are still 6 that need Santas on page 3, and 7 on page 4 and more as
the pages go up.

There are still so many little ones needing Santas on both trees.  Please
go to the trees and pick one or more.  With almost 3000 members and with
some picking several to be santa's for there's still plenty to go around!

happy holidays to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org