From:
Samantha Pfaffinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:00:09 EST
Hi again!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the preliminary results of
Meadow's necropsy came back today.  Just to refresh, Meadow had to be put
down last week after a 5 days history of hind end paralysis which lead
into other neurological problems.

Well, the preliminary results show that she had Meningitis.  We are still
waiting for the final report which may give more information.  But for
now this is what they are saying.  I am so confused now.  I would have
sworn it was lymphoma.  And I cant find ANY information ANYWHERE about
meningitis in ferrets.  Have any of you ever dealt with this???  Your
input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Samantha