From:
Ferret City ADV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:49:15 -0800
Due to a promise I made a several years ago.  I am in need of comming up
with Funds to have a Necropsie Done on Nicky and the resulting shipping
costs so that Tissue Samples can be sent to Dr. Bruce Williams for
Resurch purposes.  The shelter is entirly lacking the funds at this time
to make all this happen.  I will be trying to come up with as many items
as possible to put up for auction to help keep this promise.  However at
the present time I have only this one item available

Please Help me make this happen, Nicky's death need not go wasted he can
help save other fuzzies, maybe even yours.

Thank You
Trish
Ferret City ADV

E-bay Auction Link