Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:46:43 -0500
My 6.5 year old male has been tentatively diagnosed with insilinoma and
lymphosarcoma.  They can't be positive it's lympho..  unless they do a
biopsy (sorry for the sp.)

I won't be be doing one of those because of his age, that alone will be
too stressful on him.  So, now he is on prednesone 0.6 ml twice a day
forever.  We have been really lucky with Pooh's health up until now.  My
question / concern, is that he never wants to play anymore.  He will run
around the house and dig the carpet for about half our as usual but I
just can't get him play like he did before.  He seems to get really tired
easily.  Is he in pain?  (his belly is swollen and a little hard) Or is
the sickness really wearing him down?  I would sometimes play gentle
"rough house" with him, but I'm afraid to hurt is belly.  Please, any
thoughts / advise.  I want to make the remaning portion of his life a
little enjoyable than just sleeping all the time.

Thank you
Steph & Pooh