From:
Robert Ryon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:19:01 EST
I have a carpeted ferret cage (the big black one from petsmart).  I also
have a few hammocks, two small animal carriers, some water bottles,
litter box, a few food dishes, and some other random nick-nacks that i
no longer need since I do not have fuzzies any more.  It is pretty much
everything you will need for fuzzies.  So they are FREE to anyone who
wants them.  The carpet is in relatively good condition, and I even have
a few feet of extra carpet to replace if you wish.  You must arrange a
local pick-up, since I do not have a vehicle to accommodate the cage.  I
was going to throw the stuff away, but then I thought someone may want
the stuff.  If not, I will proceed in throwing the cage and everything
away.

Please respond to [log in to unmask] right away, or feel free to give me
a call at (408) 206-3220.  Oh ya, I am located in San Jose, Ca.