Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:06:45 +0000
Here are two true funny ferret stories for you in case you could use a
smile or laugh today.

The other night, after our Cody finished up indulging on a favored treat
of duck soup, he walked right up to me and wiped his face off on my shoe,
leaving the remains of the soup there.  I wasn't sure whether to feel
loved or used! :-)

Then last night, while my husband was using the toilet (standing up), he
got a visit from our crazy boy, Chico.  I call him Chico-el-loco because
he's crazy and fearless.  He thinks he can fly (and sometimes almost
does).  He climbs to the highest shelves in our apartment; and has gotten
into, and done, some of the most fool-hardy things.  He pulled a new one
last night.

He came into the bathroom and quickly jumped up to the side of the tub,
from there to the top of the toilet tank and over to the sink countertop.
Then, he proceeded to turn around, back down into the sink, and with his
front paws on the counter and back legs in the sink; he lifted his tail
and began relieving himself!  My husband, who was also tinkling at that
exact same moment, forgot what HE was doing and reacted with his usual
lightning quick reflexes, exclaiming "No, Chico!" while TURNING to move
him to a ferret box.  Guess who made the bigger mess?  Guess whose mess
required more cleanup effort?

Sometimes we wonder not only who's in charge, but who's smarter?  :-)

Happy Holidays to all our fuzzy and furry friends and their human slaves!

Toni and Robert Tilley with our 8 wonders