From:
Ada Gibbs Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:24:15 -0500
If you are listed as the winner of the prize #5 that I donated to this
raffle to help several Florida Ferret Shelters.  Here is the link to the
page showing the raffle:
Please email me your name address so I can mail you your 2 items.

Thanks Weaselpals Ada Gibbs

http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/fshhr.html

See my NEW FERRET Christmas stockings at:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/

Visit Weaselpals Hammocks, Sleepers and Ferret Christmas stockings too !!
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html

email me at: [log in to unmask] .

Please give something to a special to A ferret on the ferret giving tree
this year !!  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html

Please give something to a special ferret on the ADV giving tree and make
their Christmas Happy and Cheerful too!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm