Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:23:03 -0800
A very generous woman in San Diego has offered to donate a cage to
somebody who can make good use of it.  The cage is very large, with four
tiers and storage space underneath.  It comes with litter box, toys, and
other supplies.  She said that it would be most suitable for a shelter
or multi-ferret household that has sufficient room for it.

If you are interested, e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  (Please
include contact information so that we can get in touch with you easily.)
I have not seen the cage so I'm not sure if it could be easily broken
down and shipped, but if you are interested and live too far away to
drive then I will check on that possibility.

Thanks,
Julie