From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:20:44 -0800
Randy, Paige, and the countless unnamed others,

Thank you for being angels and heros for the helpless ferrets.  My heart
went out to those babies.  But, I'll sleep better tonight knowing they
rest in your compasionate and capable hands.  I also am very grateful to
be sending my contribution to SOS which goes to Randy at the Ferret Aid
Society.  I know it'll be going toward helping these babies.  That keeps
it "real" for me.

Happy Holidays
Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, AnnaBelle, Princess, and Scarlett
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"... holy s**t... what a ride!"