From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:07:09 -0800
The Christmas Card Exchange Lists have all been sent out.  If you signed
up for the exchange and didn't get a list, please let me know right away.
We had 74 people sign up of for the exchange this time and I want to
thank all the new people who decided to give us a try!

Also want to remind everyone that the donations from this exchange will
go to Randy Belair and the Ferret Aid Society.  Randy is in the middle of
a rescue that is not only heart-breaking, but it is going to take a huge
amount of money to get these poor, precious babies on the road to health.
This gives me nightmares just reading about it!

If you have a dollar or two that you would like to add to the card
exchange donations, please send it to me and I will make sure Randy gets
this money as soon as possible.  You might think that your dollar by
itself won't do any good, but when added to the card exchange dollars,
we should be able to raise a nice little amount that will really help
Randy out!

Make your check out to 'SOS' and send to:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, OH  43061

Let us all keep Randy in our thoughts and prayers and be thankful that
she is there for these ferrets!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters