From:
sleepyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:27:46 -0500
Happy Holidays!

Wow, the Tree has lots of faces this year and we have loved seeing old
familiar faces and new one's as well.

We want to thank again all those that have made the tree the wonderful
thing that it is.  Kat, Troy Lynn, Joanne, Anonymous, Ada, Lisa, Danee,
Lisette and all of you others who have helped to spread the word about
the special fur kids on the tree still needing gifts.

We also so appreciate those with websites both personal and business that
have the Giving Tree button up.  We can't forget Judy Cooke who came up
with the idea years ago either!

Also it warmed our hearts to see some special websites from those we know
and those we don't having wonderful things to say about the tree.  We
even found FRES who has a great page of last years kids opening their
gifts.  We were happy that we got to see that good looking boy Raja
opening gifts last year.  This year we were saddened to put a bridge up
for him.

We still have many kids that need Santa's.  We ferret folks haven't let
the kids down yet, so lets not do that this year.  I hope to cut this
number in have by tomorrow...so lets work on it together.

On Page 3 we have Little Girl, Belle, Corgan and Anibus.  Page 4 has Alf
and Scooter.  Page 5 Nyx and Luna need Santa's.  Page 6 Bach, Buckoo,
Bean, George and Mia need santa's and on page 7 Francois, Kylie and Shy
baby Need Santa's.  Can we get these pages to completely be full of
stockings today?

If any of you know of fur kids on the tree that do have Santa's and no
stockings and know the shelter Mom or Dad haven't been able to write us,
can you let us know?  Please email Peggy (my email is whacky and I'm not
getting everything) [log in to unmask]

We still have lots of ferrets on pages 8-13 that need santa's too.  yep
you heard that right, there is now a Page 13, for those that didn't know.

On a fun side note-If you go to google and type Christmas Giving Tree
(nope, don't even use the word ferret) you'll find we are the first thing
that pops up!!!!!  Wow!!!  The ferrets are taking over the world!  I love
that.

Nothing makes me feel more in the spirit of Christmas than when the Tree
goes up.  It's a good feeling to know how many wonderful caring folks out
there..I'm talking about all you-shelters, santa's and all others who are
helping to make the Tree so special.

Peace and well being to all Humans and Ferrets alike.

Kristine

Make a homeless ferrets holiday this year!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html