From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:20:59 -0800
Wow-oh-wow-oh-wow!!!  Last night the non-ADV tree was at 104 kids left!
Tonight......the lucky number is....91!!  YES!  We're under a hundred -
finally!  And my best friend told me she wanted 2 kids on the tree to
have a santa as her gift from me.  (actually she said 1, but I said 2 -
come on, she's my BEST friend!) So that would bring the number down a
bit.  Can we have a few more people follow suit here?

Page 3 - Mellow, mellow, mellow Anubus.  Tubes, hidey huts and rattle
balls please!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/anubus11.html

Page 4 - Still Alf and Scooter.  Poor guys, only wanting tubes and a dark
place to sleep (sleep sack?)
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/alf18.html

Page 5 - Luna.  Not really asking for anything - therefore should be easy
to please, no?
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/luna25.html

Page 6 - Bear or Paddington Bear.  Jingle toys, ferretone and a hammock
will make this guy's christmas.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/bear33.html

Page 7 - Francois.  Not asking for anything in particular, so he should
be yet another one that's easy to please!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/frank33.html

Page 8 - Grace.  Her favorite toy is any kind of ball.  That's ALL she's
asking for.  Course, you "could" supplement that with a bottle of 'tone,
or a tube of ferretvite.  I don't think she'd mind. ;-)
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/grace36.html

Page 9 - Coco.  7 year old lady that loves large stuffies, ferretvite and
warm snugglies.  Geeze, if only everyone else I have to buy for was this
easy to please!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/coco35.html

Page 10 - Oberon.  9 year old gentleman that isn't asking for anything in
particular.  I'm thinking he'd be grateful for anything that was sent.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/oberon45.html

Page 11 - Sydney.  An absolutely stunning 7 year old girl who'd love a
polar fleece blanket and some ferretone!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/sydney52.html

Page 12 - Cookie.  Who's terrified of men (terrified...or smart!  LOL!)
This little doll is looking for a comfy sleep sack and yummy treats!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/cookie56.html

Page 13 - Marlon.  A 6-7 year old gorgeous gentleman asking for nothing
in particular.  Again, easy to please!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/marlon57.html

Catch you all again tomorrow!

[OR]