From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:52:27 -0800
On Thanksgiving day, a little weangel named Tigger came up beside me as I
waited for a new arrival.  He sat down beside me and told me that he was
very excited to know that his old friend was coming soon.  Blossom, as
was her name, came walking over the bridge very confidently.  Blossom ...
can you believe how pretty that name is?  Anyway she was an elegant
"mature" gal (Tigger warned me to use the word mature, not old).  She
seemed like she was not surprised to be here and almost seemed relieved
and refreshed.  It's like she had been here before she was so
comfortable.  Before I could introduce myself, she and Tigger started to
dook and dance in circles around each other.  I watched the happy little
celebration, and finally I got to meet this pretty, silvery, little lady.
She gave me a big old love.  Then, just as she was loving on me, the Big
Boss came by and scooped her up and hugged her for a long time.  Tigger
zipped around his feet, waiting for his friend to be put down again.
Boy, she sure loves to be loved this one.  After the Big Boss was done
rocking her and put her down, Tigger and I took her to where everyone can
eat 'til their hearts content.  She chose chicken soup, duck soup, and
chicken gravy.  She ate it all!  Then she topped off her meal with some
crunchy kibbles.  It took her quite a while to clean her mouth and
whiskers off in the buttercups.

Next, Tigger showed her hammy heaven.  All the hammies are strung up in
the clouds.  Endless hammies gently swaying in the breeze, filled with
so many content little souls it's not funny.  You can leap from one hammy
to another and onto a cloud and continue on endlessly without ever even
having to use your wings.  Before I left her, I got caught in a stare.
I couldn't turn away from her pretty, coal-black eyes.  I looked deeper
into them, and I saw reflections of lost love and family.  The two that
were the clearest were of her friend Derby and her mommy.  Blossom then
smiled at me, trotted off with Tigger, and I was left feeling warm from
head to toe knowing that she would always carry them in her heart.
Feeling especially content today,

Sandee