From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 00:53:19 -0700
Hi everyone!

The shelters of the PFSN are writing a grant to help fund ADV testing of
shelter ferrets and to promote education of the disease.  The grant has
asked for letters of support and so I thought I would post here.  If any
veterinarian or person who has lost a ferret to ADV would email us so I
could include them with our proposal, it would help a lot.  If you would
be so kind as to email them to [log in to unmask], I will be compiling
the grant and sending it out shortly.

The Oregon Ferret Shelter is spearheading the grant and acting as
chairperson.

Wish us luck..  together we move 600+ ferrets through our shelters each
year.  Let's help keep them all ADV free!! :)

Thank you again!
Laura & Bill Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter