Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:23:14 -0700
Need an excuse to come to Reno?  How about our second annual Ferret
Frolic.  Saturday, October 9th.  Hours are 10 AM to 4 PM.  Our local
PetCo on Northtown Ln has kindly offered space to have this event.
Games, prizes, lots of raffles with some really nice items for fuzzies
and their hoomans.  There will be snacks, drinks, and hot dogs for a
small donation.  We will have a game area, a play area and a quiet time
area set up.  In order for your ferret to Frolic, we require paper work
from your vet showing your ferret is current on vaccinations and has
been tested negative for ADV.  We wish to keep all ferrets as safe as
possible.  Guest speaker will be one of the best ferret vets in the area,
Dr. Cameron Ross from Minden, Nevada.  He will speak from 1 till 2, with
questions/answers.  We hope many folks can come.

Ardith
www.nnfn.net
www.renoferrets.org