From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:45:24 -0400
Hi All,

The Atlanta area is currently being pelted by driving rain & erratic
cross-winds.  But FERRET BUSINESS of GA has not been affected by the
storm, provided I make it home from work in one piece ;).

I received a voicemail from Suzie Lee of Ferret & Dove Sanctuary in
Pensacola, FL this morning, asking me to post for them.  She reports that
they & the ferrets are all OK.  They had a tree come down & take out a
window, w/out further damage.  They have phone service, but are w/out
power.  She also said that she has been unsuccessful in contacting
Sandy Robinson of Heaven Scent.  If you need to reach them, the # is
850-475-0780.

I am concerned about the Malones in Montgomery, AL.  If anyone has heard
from them, please call me & let me know how they are.

I hope all are safe & sound.

Juliana 770-984-1417
FERRET BUSINESS of GA