Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 02:45:05 EDT
With Ivan,it was a mandatory evacuation of all people living in mobile
homes in my area.This meant to pack up cages/food/litter/hammies for
35 ferrets,3 kittens,& my Grammy's bird.I inhertited the bird when my
adopted Gram passed on,recently.

I was going to try to get to my friends home in Phenix City,Al.However,
the fans in the van are dead,so I went to my sisters brick home, miles
from my home.Took 8 trips in my car to get them all moved.What a chore.

But I am so very thankful to God for his mercey to me in Ivan's wake.I
have damage to a window & wall from the cedar tree in my yard.I'll have
to replace both.But thats minor to what others have had.This old mobile
home is still standing.

Has anyone heard from the Malones in Montgomery?Or from Denise Laxton?
Or from Val in Pensacola?

Dooks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter