From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:00:28 EDT
Hi everyone, did ya miss me, hehehe?  Well I've been a busy girl helping
da mom with all the new kids comming into da shelter.  We now have taken
in over 200 ferrets this year, dats alot of unwanted fuzzies, and its
very sad.  Der is even a very little baby dat got turned in, only 8 weeks
old, her name is Aspen and da mom calls her asspan.  She cried da first
week here cause she was scared, but a new baby named Puck da Poop Picasso
made her feel better, so now she don't cry no more.  We lost one of our
reall old ferrets last week named Mr. Guy, Dr K had him on something like
dialisis (sp) for a week, but his kidneys were real bad so he had to go
to Ferret Heaven where he will be with his best fr iend Lady who passed
away last year.  There is so much to say so I'll get right to it!  Mom
and I want to thank every one who have bought raffle tickets to help out
Roadrunner, and to Beverly, Michelle, Ed and Sandy who donated da great
stuff for da raffle.  Sandy even made a special prize for a bonus drawing
for the raffle, da raffle ends soon, so go to our website to check it
out!  http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/

When da raffle is over we'll let everyone know how much was raised for da
roadrunners vet bills.  so far its doing real good.

We also want to thank everyone eho has send donations to da vet for the
shelter kids too.  And a special thanks you to Risa for being my Harly
bug challange godmom, she had sent donations for my medicines and a very
cute toy for my cage, I really love playing with it!  And it hangs on da
cage so I don't poop on it!  Mom also got to meet Darla and Gregg from
Illinois they came to Vegas and da mom was working so they went there
and met her, they didn't get to meet me and I wish I could have met them,
they are very nice people.  Darla made bunches of sleepsacs and hammys
for da shelter kids and they really needed new ones, and they had $100
donation for the shelter from all the bartenders and cocktail waitress
from her work.  Thanks so much to all of them for caring about us!  And
Auntie Ingred, she still has da mean ol Roxy at her house, and even thou
da momma misses her she knows Roxy is having fun there, biting Ingred and
all da other ferrets.  also thanks to ingred for running the Roadrunner
raffle and to Ed and Sandy for putting the raffle page togehter.  Thanks
to Jadesun for the e bay auction to help out the shelter too.

We are now getting things together for the November Open house, its
always lots of fun and I get all da attention.

Well gotta go help da momma get stuff ready for the adoptathon at the
Petsmart on Sunset and Stephanie in Henderson, Dave and Cindy will be
there this Sat, Sun and Mon, go by and say hi, maybe adopt a fuzzie or
two, or three.  Also Dave and Cindy will be there Sept 10, 11 and 12th
for the big adoptathon weekend, and Jolyn will be at the Craig Road
Petmart that weekend on Sat and Sun.  We even have some Sugar Gliders
dat really need a home too.

Ok, da mom is hollarin for me to get my butt up and help, so gotta run.

Love ya all,
Miss Meadow Soprano
da princess of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter in Las vegas, Nv.
"where ferrets are treated like gold"