From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:30:20 EDT
Hi everyone, its me, Meadow Soprano.  I been feelin kinda sad latly so I
haven't been able to post for da momma.  she been real busy with da new
job at the animal shelter, she is real happy findin homes for da critters
there.  I have to go to bed soon, so dis will be a very quick message,
but a very special message.  Its about my friend Roadrunner.  He came in
and we thought he couldn't use his hind legs cause he was attacked by a
dog.  But da momma and Dr. k did bloodwork and x rays on him 2 weeks ago
cause he was going to see a special Dr at the Animal Neurology Center,
to see if we could figure out what they could to to help him walk again.
Well there was bad news with the bloodwork, his lympocytes were really
high, suggestive of lymphoma.  so last week Dr. K did a bone marrow
aspirate and the results were suggestive of early lymphoma.  They want
another sample sent in, done another way, so Roadrunner is with Dr. K
again and will get another BM aspirate done again tomorrow.  so it may
be that his lymphoma is in his spine.  so he may need a spinal tap and
mylogram done.

So, as the princess of the shelter, Miss Meadow Soprano, I would like to
ask you to please check out our e bay auctions ending today and see if
there is anything you may want to bid on to help out with Roadrunners
medical bills.  Also please keep good thoughts going for da Roadrunner,
he is only a baby and he is so loving and happy, we just want him to
have a good life for as long as he can.  He is one of my best friends.

Thanks for listening.

Here da link for da auctions:
 eBay.com Seller List: 24kferretshelter

Love,
Miss Meadow Soprano
Princess of 24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"