From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:39:37 -0700
Sorry to take so long to get back, but I have had to work two days I
wasn't expecting to.

First I'd like to say thanks for all the responses.  To the people who
felt the need to flame me, I think it's really sad that there are people
on this list who need to be right above caring about tiny baby ferrets.
I can deal with it just fine, you make a statement more about you than
me, but it probably is why some people won't post, which I guess is what
you want anyway.

To the person who posted anon yesterday, I wasn't asking for the advice
that you gave me, but rather on how to determine if they were FFF babies,
but hey, if YOU want to ride in here guns a'blazin, buy a ticket to
Colorado- I'll point you in the right direction.

For everyone else who wrote with realistic and helpful emails, thank you
so very much.  To update all, I am on the Humane Society- they split
into two HS's at the beginning of the year cuz of buget, so getting them
moving is hard, but I doing it.  I have contacted USDA, Peta's next on
my list, as are the media.  As I'm trying to deal with this I do have to
work full time, and take care of my life as well, Too bad if that offends
people.

My baby is doing better- I'm up with her feeding about 4 hrs round the
clock, biting has decreased, and I'm just being careful with her deafness
not to startle her.  She panics when I get out of sight, which is sad.
She is also very tiny for her age.  All in all, she's making progress.
She is very sweet!  I'll keep people updated-

Gerri