Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:27:04 +0000
I must say that the last FML was hysterically funny!  First the story
about Miles the Ferret and his graduation party and then Bob C's tale of
the attic.  generally I am able to contain myself here at work, but today
I was laughing out loud at the thought of 15 fuzzies bouncing around the
attic with Bob C in hot pursuit.  Oh, MY! :)

Traveling Anne- I tried to send this straight to you, but it was bounced
back.  Dunno why.  Glad you're heading through this part of the world
though.  Tennessee is (as far as I know) ferret friendly.  I've got five
of the little buggers and never had any problems here.  My vet is great
and does tons of ferret stuff (he's THE ferret vet in town).

Dr. Mike Corwin
Airport Animal Clinic
615-367-9319 office

(BIG, don't know if you can print phone numbers.  If not, Anne, just
email me and I'll try to get it to you again.) [Public business numbers
are fine to post.  BIG]

That number gives the emergency vet number on the voice mail if you call
after hours.  His office is over near the airport on I40 east of town.

Let me know if you get to linger in the area and I'll give you a list of
cool places to see and eat!  Be forewarned that Nashvillians drive like
maniacs and that our new police chief has started a money making speed
trap campaign.  They are everywhere and will write you a ticket in a
heartbeat.  Sadly, you must stay close to the speed limit.  (Which is
frustrating as about half the popluation doesn't care and still drives
90mph everywhere!  Ah, well... I consider them to be bait.)

Have a great trip!
Anne W