Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:59:56 +0000
I have three-count them, THREE- brand spankin' new boxes of old formula
8-in-1 banana raisin treats.  And I will send them completely free of
charge to one lucky winner here on the FML.  All you have to do is make
me laugh!  Here's the contest- send your best and funniest ferret antic
story to the FML.  The one that makes me laugh the hardest will win the
treats.  Send your stories here, not straight to me, so we all can enjoy
them.  (Wolfy, pull out your Depends and get ready!)

Contest will end with the 9/20 FML and I will announce a winner shortly
thereafter.

Ready, set, go!

(I reserve the right to completely change the rules at my whim.  If there
are multiple stories that amuse me, I shall likely declare a tie and send
the boxes to whomever I please!)

Anne
(and the crazy Mayhem)