From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 21:01:16 -0700
Hi ferret friends.  I thought it would be fun to get our creative wheels
turning and put out a call for all you poets out there to show your
stuff!!!  Any style would be great.  Here's my summer haiku & 4th of
July for those who missed it & an old one:

Flowers soak in sun
My ferrets dig them all up
The circle of life

Stars burst red & blue
Ferrets dance explosively
They are dynamite

Ferret on the move
Time stands still on a tick now
Ferret stole the tock

Thanks everyone!  Can't wait to see more!  I'm on the chat boards lately
and have met quite a few ferret friends.  I've been recommending this
great list.  You can always find me at Neopets as user Ferretlane at

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=ferretlane

Trish ~ Pippin, Hannah, Zira & Bowser **missing Merry**