From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:24:02 EDT
I received so many posts this morning, I thought I was going to go blind
before i finished reading them all.  LOL.  To those of you that sent in
letters of support, I would like to thank you all.  You made my day
especially after reading some of the emails I received.  I am just glad
I am not alone and others have experience similiar ordeals.

All that matters to me at this point is making sure these babies go to
good permanent homes.  They deserve it.  After all the moms went through
until they finally arrived here, the babies are happy healthy little
energizer ferrets.  They just keep going and going and going.  LOL.  I
wish I had that energy.  The babies that are still for adoption cute and
lovable.  There is one girl and two boys that wag their tails (so cute).
One boy thinks he is an otter - he likes to lay under the water bottle
and puts his paws together.  The other girl, sleeps in my arms.  The
two twin boys like to play with each other but they are definitely lap
ferrets.  They are all such characters.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets

PS - They are only 6 weeks so they will be available in another 6 weeks.
Or you can come and see at our September 18th All Championship Show at
the Holiday Inn Northeast in the Grand Ball Room located at 3499 Street
Road, Bensalem, PA 19020.