From:
Margaret Currie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:37:33 -0600
Sorry, I feel a bit as though this were a shameless plug..  but, I used
to work at The Container Store and they sell starch packing peanuts in
smaller amounts (I think maybe cubic feet... but I'm not positive).
Anyway, if there is one of those near you, that would be a good resource
to check out.  Otherwise I might suggest mailboxes, etc. or something
along those lines.  I know starch packing peanuts are pretty common
these days... so I don't think it could be too hard to find them!

best of luck! Dooks!
Meg
Buddy and Duchess and their dog Marley